Nicole Appelle, MD
M.D., 2005 - School of Medicine, George Washington University
Residency, - School of Medicine - Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Disparities in receipt of 5As for smoking cessation in diverse primary care and HIV clinics.
- Perceptions of clinicians and staff about the use of digital technology in primary care: qualitative interviews prior to implementation of a computer-facilitated 5As intervention.
- Beyond the Ask and Advise: Implementation of a Computer Tablet Intervention to Enhance Provider Adherence to the 5As for Smoking Cessation.
- Prescribing exercise for women.
- The impact of an objective structured teaching evaluation on faculty teaching skills.